Ann Pediatr Card Close
 

Figure 2: Differential perfusion (DP) to each lung - the left pulmonary artery (LPA) and the right pulmonary artery (RPA) detected by the two methods as described in the text - forward flow volume (FFV) and net flow volume (NFV). In most cases for each branch, either method gives the same value but there is a discrepancy between the two methods for patient 1. The red horizontal line represents the threshold for intervention where one branch has greater than 65% and the other branch with 35% or less. Using the NFV method, but not the FFV method, would recommend intervention in the RPA in patient 1

Figure 2: Differential perfusion (DP) to each lung - the left pulmonary artery (LPA) and the right pulmonary artery (RPA) detected by the two methods as described in the text - forward flow volume (FFV) and net flow volume (NFV). In most cases for each branch, either method gives the same value but there is a discrepancy between the two methods for patient 1. The red horizontal line represents the threshold for intervention where one branch has greater than 65% and the other branch with 35% or less. Using the NFV method, but not the FFV method, would recommend intervention in the RPA in patient 1